Global coverage with more than 160 countries
Do you often travel abroad? These Roaming option with 12 months lifetime are the perfect companion for your smartphone!
What is Roaming?
Roaming takes place when you travel abroad and use your phone outside of your Swiss mobile network. But don't panic! Thanks to MUCHO, you can travel throughout the globe and call and browse the same way you do at home at unbeatable prices.
(1) Our Roaming coverage is delivered on 4G network. "FULL SPEED" means that the speed is at maximum Download ¦ Upload: 50 Mbit/s ¦ 5 Mbit/s, the video definition is delivered in 1080p max (FULL HD) and the Hotspot functionality in Roaming is available in max speed. DL ¦ UL: 50 Mbit/s ¦ 5 Mbit/s.
(2) Roaming options will automatically expired 12 months upon activation.
(3) The Roaming option for calls include only incoming calls, calls in the host country, and calls to Switzerland and Europe. All other calls are not included in these packs and are therefore chargeable. Internet in roaming mode is understood as an internet data service in 4G technology. Definition of the Europe zone, see note 4.
(4) Zone "Europe" for calls and data includes the following countries : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Rep., Denmark, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Slovak Rep., Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
(5) "Zone 2" for calls includes the following countries : Afghanistan, Albania, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Haiti, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea South, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Nauru, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Russia, Samoa Western, Trinidad & Tobago, Turkey, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Virgin Island US, Yemen.
(6) "Zone 3" for calls includes the following countries : Algeria, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Congo (the Democratic Republic), Egypt, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Cote d'Ivoire, Kenya, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
(7) "Region A" for data includes the following countries: Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Israel, Latvia, Lesotho, Lithuania, Mayotte, Russia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Turkey, USA, Virgin Island US.
(8) "Region B" for data includes the following countries: Algeria, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Faroe Islands, Fiji Islands, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Japan, Jordan, Korea South, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Samoa Western, Serbia, Singapore, Swaziland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Ukraine, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
(9) "Region C" for data includes the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Aruba, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Central African Rep., Chad, Chile, Congo, Congo RDC, Dominican Rep., East Timor, El Salvador, Gabon, Greenland, Guyana, Haiti, India, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, Niger, Palestine, Philippines, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Island British, Zambia.
(10) All call minutes or SMS indicated (whether or not unlimited) refer to normal and non-commercial use, private calls between physical persons based exclusively on the MUCHO standards. Calls to more than 49 different receivers per option, calls to numbers with added value, to abbreviated numbers as well as call forwarding to international numbers are not included in this pack. Any non-compliant use may lead to the immediate and irrevocable expiry of the pack without compensation. Calls to premium rate numbers (090x), shared cost numbers (084x) are excluded from this Pack and are billed separately on the credit remaining on the account.
Control your invoices, activate an option, add more data when travelling, personalise your service by accessing your Cockpit myMUCHO
Roaming airbag: limit your expenses
You define the daily expense limit you set yourself per per day in Roaming. No more unwelcome surprises.
When you are on vacation abroad, you are no longer afraid to spend too much in Roaming calls. Your MUCHO Airbag limits your expenses automatically respecting the daily limit that you have defined. More info: see our video.