Some newer phones require a properly configured internet connection in order to connect the smartphone to the MUCHO network.
To do this, it is necessary to properly configure your APN. Without this, the phone may not connect to the mobile network or incoming calls may not work.
Here is how to connect your smartphone to the network once your Sim is inserted into your smartphone.
- Select in your phone’s SETTINGS, CONNECTIONS menu
- Select Mobile Networks, Find Access Point Name (APN)
- Select “ADD”
- Select the NAME field and enter the word MUCHO. Select the APN field and enter INTERNET
- Select the Menu button (the 3 dots at the top right). Select Save
- Power off and restart your phone.
To take you step by step through setting up your phone’s internet. Check out our tutorial videos “How to set up the MUCHO Internet?”
For more information and to understand how to set up your ANDROID phone find out all the tips for smartphone and tablets.